Sunday, June 28, 2015

Farewell Fiji

I don't think it has to be said that Fiji was amazing. But I'll say it anyways. Fiji was amazing. What did I take away from the 2 weeks I spent there? That I definitely cannot survive by myself on a stranded island. Nevertheless, I still spent like 4 days in a village (without an appendix) and that's more than what most people can do so....yeah. But honestly, HUGE thanks to everyone that was there with me (including you Ms. Simon) and especially a HUGE thanks to Lisa and Brett for being just...well...Lisa and Brett. And there is definitely no question that my photography skills improved ten fold since Iceland. My camera has become my arm at this point. I don't think about exposure anymore. I just do it. Sometimes I forget that I'm using a camera even. But of course, what did I do with my newly acquired talent? The best most awesome thing anyone would do at the end of a vacation - Light Drawings.




No comments:

Post a Comment